Thank you to everyone for all the hard work you’ve done to get us ready for a return to play this Saturday, we’re almost there!
Before the first games tip-off, we wanted to provide one last update/reminder of changes for you to send out to your club members.
- We are currently operating under the Basketball Victoria COVID-Safe Level (Formerly Green-100).
- Matches will run on their usual 45-minute schedule with 18-minute halves. There will be no gap between games.
- As there are no gaps between games all patrons are instructed to leave the venue immediately following their game.
- We are currently working on the 1 person per 4sqm rule regarding capacity, however Basketball Victoria have advised that associations should limit the number of spectators to 40 per court which we will follow.
- This means that immediate family can attend but we are asking extended family/friends etc to refrain from attending until further notice.
- All patrons are to ensure they maintain social distancing where possible.
- All patrons must carry a mask. It is strongly recommended that you wear your mask whenever you cannot keep 1.5m distance from others.
- We are now using COVID-Comply as our QR Code software which all patrons will need to use to mark their attendance at the venue. After details are entered the first time you can save your details to make it easier for subsequent visits.
- Team Managers: If you haven’t signed up to Teammo please do so as soon as possible and make payment for your team sheet fee prior to Saturday. We will have door staff present at all venues to assist if required.
- Any club/team that needs to give a walkover must process this through Teammo (even those clubs pre-paying via invoice).
- A reminder that the competition is no longer providing match balls. The coach of each team is permitted to bring 2 balls in for warm up and a match ball selected from these. Players are no longer permitted to bring in their own ball.
- The canteen at Nunawading Stadium will be open, with EFTPOS facilities the preferred payment method.