RE: Coronavirus Update (COVID-19) – Friday 13th March 4pm
Due to COVID-19, Nunawading Basketball has made the decision to cancel all domestic competitions at its controlled venues until further notice.
All Spectres teams will not be permitted to play in the VJBL competition if games are scheduled for tonight, Friday 13th March.
Nunawading Basketball will continue to update its members on the operations via our website and social media to ensure everyone is kept up to date. The decision to close is to reduce the chance of infection to our members and slow potential transmission and community spread of the virus. The domestic finals programs will be reviewed in line with the commencement of the 2020 Winter season and we will communicate our new schedules when they have been finalised.
I would like to thank you for your understanding at this time.
Chief Executive Officer