https://donvaledunkers.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/DONVALE-DUNKERS-FINAL-LOGO-2-300x199.png 0 0 Mike da Gama https://donvaledunkers.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/DONVALE-DUNKERS-FINAL-LOGO-2-300x199.png Mike da Gama2017-08-13 21:03:232017-08-13 21:03:23Dunkers Registrations close THIS FRIDAY
REGISTRATIONS CLOSE THIS Friday 18TH AUGUST!
Some answers to questions that have been asked recently
- Do I have to complete all steps to register?
- Yes. You need to “walk” through the steps – “pay for your season membership” – “order your new singlet” – & “register your player” in order for your registration to be processed. If you don’t pay for a season pass then log in, you won’t be able to access the last step.
- Have your fees changed?
- Yes and No. Yes the way that we’ve structured our fees have changed but the overall cost hasn’t. What we’ve done is combined the registration fees with the team sheet and coaches gift (which was previously paid direct to the team manager). We felt this would help reduce the pressure on team mangers in dealing with $$ and having to chase parents for payments. Team managers will now be given these funds into their nominated bank account before the start of the season.
- It is worth noting that we have removed the 1st time player “free” option. As it costs the Club for every player that plays at Dunkers, we felt it only fair to charge all players.
- Are the uniforms optional?
- Are the uniform sizes the same?
- No. We have changed our supplier and therefore the sizing has changed. Visit https://donvaledunkers.org/reg_uniform/ and find the NEW SIZING CHART FOR VORTEX HERE link for all the information about how to choose a size.
- What do I do with my old Dunkers singlet?
- What a great question! We think it would make an awesome training top 🙂
- I have a question
- Please don’t hesitate to contact us and we’ll help you 🙂
- This is all new for us too and we’re doing the best we can to help make this process easier for everyone. Let us know if something doesn’t work well for you and we’ll get it fixed:)