All players wear the Donvale Dunkers Uniform for Saturday competitive games.
The uniform is not required for training.
- Shorts / t-shirt / sneakers. No school shoes are permitted to be worn in training in the gym.
- Uniforms are made to order and can take approx 4 weeks to be delivered from the supplier.
- Dunkers keeps a small stock to accomodate new players.
- Existing players wanting to retain their number will need to allow 4 weeks for delivery as we do not keep duplicate numbers in stock.
WHEN TO ORDER
- Orders for each season need to be placed by close of registration. We then send through a bulk order to our supplier.
- Orders made after registration closes may incur additional charges due to postage costs for these additional orders.
- A $10 additional delivery fee will be charged for one-off orders.
- Please contact [email protected] for urgent orders.
UNIFORM PICK UP
- You will receive an email when your order is ready to be picked up.
SINGLET # NUMBERS
- Singlet numbers are issued by the club and cannot be chosen by new players.
- We find it is better to order one slightly larger than the size the player measures up to.
- Uniforms are ordered by the club through Vortex and they have an online sizing chart.
- We have also compared our uniforms with Target t-shirts eg –
- 4XS = size 6-8
- 3XS = size 10
- 2XS = size 12
- XS = size 14 – 16
- S = adult S
- M = adult M
- L = adult L
- XL = adult XL etc