’m pleased to advise that in line with today’s announcements by the State Government Community Sport can resume from midnight Tuesday 27th July.
As such, we are planning for a return to Junior Domestic Competition this Friday 30th July, Saturday 31st July and Monday 2nd August.
Below is the most recent advice from Basketball Victoria in relation to restrictions imposed on community sport.
We will provide further advice following tonight’s release of the Restricted Activity Directives and subsequent BV meeting tomorrow.
At this stage we are awaiting BV advice to confirm exact parent capacity numbers at each venue, adhering to the “useable space” as defined by Basketball Victoria below, but will advise as soon as possible.
In addition, we will continue to implement the following conditions:
– Patrons must not arrive more than 5 minutes prior to their match.
– All patrons must leave immediately after their game.
With regard to the public health requirements a reminder that:
– All entrants must wear their face mask until they take the court.
– Masks are mandatory levitra cijena. Spectators must wear their face mask at all times (unless a valid medical exemption is held).
– All entrants must sign-in using the Government’s QR Code and show this to the venue supervisor upon entry.
Finally, a reminder that only the coach can bring in 2 basketballs for warm up.
MARK HALLETT CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER