https://donvaledunkers.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/DONVALE-DUNKERS-FINAL-LOGO-2-300x199.png 0 0 Megan Templeton Templeton https://donvaledunkers.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/DONVALE-DUNKERS-FINAL-LOGO-2-300x199.png Megan Templeton Templeton2018-08-12 20:59:452018-08-12 21:12:23Un-Sportsmanship Rules
12 Feb 2018
- (Criteria 1): Not a legitimate attempt to directly play the ball within the spirit and intent of the rules.
- Excessive, hard contact caused by a player in an effort to play the ball or an opponent.
- An unnecessary contact caused by the defensive player in order to stop the progress of the offensive team in transition. This applies until the offensive player begins his act of shooting. (new additional rule)
- Contact by the defensive player from behind or laterally on an opponent in an attempt to stop the fast break and there is no defensive player between the offensive player and the opponent’s basket. This applies until the offensive player begins his act of shooting.
- Contact by the defensive player on an opponent on the playing court during the last 2 minutes in the fourth period and in each extra period, when the ball is out of-bounds for a throw-in and still in the hands of the official or at the disposal of the player taking the throw-in.