Once you have downloaded the TeamStuff App, register using the same email address as the one you supplied during registration and you will receive an invitation via email to your Team(s). When you accept the email, the Teams will automatically appear in your App. Send a test message to your Team Manager to let them know you are online!
Using a PC?
How to get started with Teamstuff in 3 minutes.
Hi Coaches and Team Managers,
Teamstuff makes it so easy to add and manage games, training and team communication that you’ll wonder how you ever coped before.
Players manage their Availability and Duties, coaches & managers can roster or transfer players and communicate all-at-once-with-the-whole-team, and Teamstuff makes sure everyone is alerted to the information they need for the game in time.
In just three minutes you can have your team set up. Are you ready??
If you get stuck, don’t get frustrated, take a screenshot of where you are up to and send it to me and I’ll try to help.
Once you have set up your team, please let me know (email [email protected]) and I’ll send you an invite to be added to the Club. Then we can all communicate via the Club.
- The name of your team (e.g. Donvale Dunkers MU10DD1 )
- An excel list of the emails for each player (1 email per player or parent – we can set up extra parents later)
- The coaches email address
- Go to https://teamstuff.com/ and enter your Team Manager email to Create a Team
- You’ll be asked to sign up. If you have previously signed up, log in first.
- Create a new team. Please use the format Donvale Dunkers [Mixed/Male/Female][Age][DD][X] like this Donvale Dunkers MU10DD1 or Donvale Dunkers U10DD1. Otherwise parents may not be able to find it.
- Add the player email addresses (you can simply copy and paste these straight from the Excel spreadsheet)
- Add the Coach email and/or Manager email
- Invite everyone to your new team
- Please let me know when you are finished and I will invite you to the Club.
Here’s a 3 minute recording of me setting up a team: https://youtu.be/tQrxLcsvZA8
And here are some other cool resources to answer your questions: